This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Party!

Please don't throw anything! I know, it's been two weeks! We've been so busy!!!
I wanted to get Brylie's bday party pics posted first...........I'll be back in a couple of days (hopefully) for a general update. Meanwhile, enjoy the tons of pictures I'm posting from the party! It was a blast, and she had a great time! I admit though, it was kinda heart wrenching for me! My baby's one!


I found this adorable 1st birthday kit that included a party hat (which I embellished) a mat for under the high chair, bib, and high chair tray decorations. They also had coordinating plates and napkins, so that's what we went with! (take mental note of this before picture, hehe)
The cakes........Had to make chocolate with chocolate frosting of course! More fun to make a mess with! hehe

Brylie's cake:

and everyone else's.........my first birthday cake was designed this way :)

She tolerated the hat for a short time before the party:

Brylie had a blast EATING the paper after she tore it off.......then she decided to just bite it right off the package!

So fun to open those gifts!

LOVE balls! This one from Uncle David talks, lights up, sings songs and rolls on it's own!

Checking out the cute little baby doll:
Jazlyn, (me), Peyton, Granny Sue, Grandma Great & Ashley, Brylie's crawling to Lexi on the floor:

"White" Grandma (Brylie's Great Grandma) and her husband Don, Uncle David, Grandpa Kenny, Daddy:

Uncle David's girlfriend Ashely (you can thank Dad for this pic, Ashley -- he was sure to grab it, lol):
Papa Vern:

Brylie wasn't quite sure what to think at first -- after all she only had her diaper and birthday attire on.........

She sure loved it though when everyone was singing to her -- she was the center of attention!

Brylie dove right in -- fist fulls at a time -- she even tried to share with the kids, who were often hanging out too close and nearly got smeared with cake!

She just got messier and messier!!!





She even had it shoved waaaaay up her nose!


Still thought it was fun on the way to the bath. Had to run the tub twice -- once to get the majority of the stuff off, and once to actually clean her! hehe

Grandma Debbie with the little fishie :)


"after"


These last couple of pics are more from the shoot we did a couple weeks ago when I was trying to get invite pics. I just loved these two!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Adorable! Thanks for the pics! We're doing Caden's party this weekend :) ...might have to steal the bib cake idea...too cute!!

Nicole Mineer said...

Hi, I was looking at your work on the pagemaps.com and I liked one of your layouts so much I thought I would check out your gallery to see more of your stuff and it took me to your blog. What a cute little girl you have and it looks like she had fun with her cake. I am still trying to find more of your scrap pages. I am very new at this so I have been looking for ideas because I am not a real creative person. I will keep looking around to see if I can find it. I also noticed you do medical billing, I am trying to get into that as well but have no idea where to start. Any tips? Sorry I know this is so random, I just thought I would tell you that I LOVED your work.

Amy said...

Hi Nicole, you're not clickable so hopefully you'll see my reply here. To the right I have links to my gallery.......as far as the medical billing goes, I'd love to email back and forth with you.....you can email me by using the "view complete profile" link then using the email me link there!

Lois B said...

Those are wonderful photos of the first brithday. Certainly will be treasured in the years to come. THe cake eating are just super!

Thanks for sharing.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........