I have more for later, but I have to post this before I forget!!!
Peyton told me this morning that yesterday he got turned around. So he turned his book upside down and worked on it...........but then it went away so he turned it back around and erased what he'd done!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! I just about died! Sometimes I wonder where he came from!
Over the weekend there was a point in taking some unfamiliar streets that Mike and I both said we were all turned around, so I'm sure that's where it came from, but..............
Anyway, hope that started your day off with a chuckle!
Be sure to check back later for more and some pics -- I'm off to try my hand at some new goodies for this years candy trays!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites









No comments:
Post a Comment