This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back........to normal???

Not that there is such a thing, but hey, it's an attempt!

First, here are the pictures from Peyton's parade of costumes at school on Halloween:
We had so much fun in McPherson visiting Mike's parents! The kids had a ball and didn't want to leave! Probably one of their most favorite things was ridding Papa's horse Rio. Peyton rode for the first time all by himself (in the arena) and Brylie even rode (and LOVED it)!

They have a park there that is GORGEOUS, and I HAD to get some "test shots" if you will of the bridge, hopefully scoping out future family pictures :)
Peyton had fun chasing the geese there too:
The jack-0-lantern's may be gone, but there was one lone little pumpkin, which didn't get carved, that the squirrels finally tore into:

And Peyton's been having fun decorating the house (with sidewalk chalk) drawing a guy riding a horse and trying to figure cursive out (despite the fact that they aren't allowed to use it until 3rd grade -- although I do have to say he almost writes his name neater in cursive than print! lol):

Yesterday was Parent's Night in Jazlyn's dance class. I love being able to go in and catch some cute pics:And simply a cute pic of Brylie:
I haven't updated forever on her happenings -- she can stand on her own when she wants to (or is distracted), goes everywhere around the furniture but no independent steps yet. Talks and talks and talks!!! Newest words are sister (tzi-tzer) and cup (a cup, a cup, a cup)! Oh and have I mentioned before that she's ornery?!?!?!? We're also SCREAMING sometimes just out of the blue! She really is a ball and is keeping us on our toes! She's figured out that despite having the lever type locks on the kitchen cupboards, she can open them just enough to get her little arm in there and pull stuff out, argh! I think these things just make them adult proof, not child proof! hehe......

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........