Couple of prayer requests and an update
I wanted to update everyone on our friends' baby that had salmonella.........she's doing well! Her blood tests came back negative and she got to head home the day that I posted! YEAH!!!
I do have a prayer request from my sister-in-law LaShawn:
My cousin Brooke that has been fighting lung cancer is not doing very well. She is still at MD Anderson in Houston but will be going home next Friday. She had a brain scan on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and met with the Dr this week to find out that it is now in her brain. We have been praying and praying for her but she is just not doing well. The cancer is progressing very rapidly. If you could would you please put her on your prayer list. She is only a few years older than I am (early 30's) and has two girls just about the same age as my kids (12 and 8). When her and my aunt get back from Houston they are going to sit down with the girls to explain what is happening. The Dr is thinking that she has approx. 3 months which we all know is not nearly enough time to ever tell your children goodbye. Please pray for our family I cannot tell you how much we need it and would greatly appreciate it! Thanks again!
Please pray for Brooke -- I can't imagine the emotional and physical pain she's enduring and the rest of her family as well.
And the other prayer request comes from the PD. One of the officer's sister and family were in a bad car accident recently. One of her children was killed (age 9 I think) and another is in a coma (age 5 I believe). Mom was injured and has just been able to see the 5 year old. This family is going through a very difficult time and could really use our prayers!
Thanks!
My cousin Brooke that has been fighting lung cancer is not doing very well. She is still at MD Anderson in Houston but will be going home next Friday. She had a brain scan on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and met with the Dr this week to find out that it is now in her brain. We have been praying and praying for her but she is just not doing well. The cancer is progressing very rapidly. If you could would you please put her on your prayer list. She is only a few years older than I am (early 30's) and has two girls just about the same age as my kids (12 and 8). When her and my aunt get back from Houston they are going to sit down with the girls to explain what is happening. The Dr is thinking that she has approx. 3 months which we all know is not nearly enough time to ever tell your children goodbye. Please pray for our family I cannot tell you how much we need it and would greatly appreciate it! Thanks again!
Please pray for Brooke -- I can't imagine the emotional and physical pain she's enduring and the rest of her family as well.
And the other prayer request comes from the PD. One of the officer's sister and family were in a bad car accident recently. One of her children was killed (age 9 I think) and another is in a coma (age 5 I believe). Mom was injured and has just been able to see the 5 year old. This family is going through a very difficult time and could really use our prayers!
Thanks!










No comments:
Post a Comment