It's Wednesday morning, and yesterday proved to be almost as eventful as Monday. Brylie seemed to have her worst day (so far) yesterday. She woke up a little rattly, and as the day progressed, it got more and more difficult for her to breathe. I took her in early afternoon to find out that it had indeed entered her lungs, and she needed breathing treatments and steriods. They even made us get a treatment and dose of steroids before we left the office. While it hasn't cleared it all up from her lungs yet, it's definatly eased her difficulty. On a positive note, her ear infection was already cleared up! lol
Peyton has been out from under any fever reducing meds since 2pm Tuesday and has no fever!!! YEAH!!!
Jazlyn, while still running fevers, is better as well. I'm hoping that today will be her last day of fevers too.
Mike started getting his fever yesterday afternoon, and it completely wiped him out as well, however, he's got no fever this morning and claims to be feeling better. I hope he stays home from work tonight just to regain his strength instead of knocking himself down again. We'll see........
We of course had another rough night of meds and breathing treatments. Between caring for everyone and lacking in sleep, I have no idea how I'm going to avoid getting this too, lol!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites









No comments:
Post a Comment