I screapped!!!!
So I finally made up my mind to scrap a few pages -- seems like ages since I have!!!
I am THRILLED with all of these pages! Felt so good to do some scrapping!
Mike and Brylie, Dec 07:
I am THRILLED with all of these pages! Felt so good to do some scrapping!
Mike and Brylie, Dec 07:

And, yikes, I scrapped a page with me on it! At GDS we're doing a legacy book (a book about ourselves to be passed down to our kids). I'm really excited about it! Last month we had to make our cover page, and this is mine. This month we're making a page or two about our birth, and I've had a ball scanning in lots of pics and memorabilia from my baby book, and I'm having mom write out my birth story (pregnancy and my first few days) and I can't wait to scrap it! Anyway, here, again, is my cover page:
I'm thrilled with this layout, but not so much the photo -- seems whenever I try to take a serious picture, I just look torked, lol...........I have better pictures, but this is about who I am NOW, not last year, or even 6 months ago, so this is it -- me now!As soon as I started thinking about this book, a song from Casting Crowns popped into my head, called Who Am I? and I've journaled an abbreviated version of the lyrics of the song:
Who Am I?
That the Lord of all
the earth would care
to know my name,
Would care to
feel my pain. Who am
I? That the bright and
morning star would choose to
light the way for my ever
wondering heart. Not because of
who I am, but because of what
you’ve done. Not because of what
I’ve done, but because of who you
are. Who am I? That the eyes that
see my sin would look on me with
love. and watch me rise again. Who
am I? That the voice that calms the
sea would call out through the
rain and calm the storm in me.
I am a flower quickly fading,
here today and gone tomorrow, a
wave tossed to the ocean, a vapor
in the wind. Still you hear me
when I’m calling, Lord, you catch
me when I’m falling, and you told
me who I am. I am yours.
Everything from all of the pages is from Weeds and Wildflowers Designs :) Thanks for looking!












No comments:
Post a Comment