This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Friday, May 30, 2008

10 years ago........

I married my best friend.........

Who are those kids, who had no idea what life really was, what the next 10 years would bring, what trials and blessings they had coming! Somehow I see myself saying that again in another 10 years too, hehe!

I am so amazed at how much we each have grown, and grown together..........we are absolutely different people, but with the same hearts (ok, maybe a bit softer)! Our love has grown and matured like I never imagined, and while somedays it would be nice to have that naive love again, I would never trade our real love, the love that's built out of respect, kindness, and compassion for each other.

I remember how funny it felt to say I had a spouse, a husband! How funny! How grown-up that sounded! And then it wasn't long, and he turned into Daddy - now we had a family! Then adding each of the girls, and looking now to see we are a family of 5! We've got from our zippy little pick-up with plenty of room, to a mini-van that at times is cramped! From our tiny one bedroom apartment where we heard the cows from upstairs, to the farm house that needed to be (and now is) torn down, to our "huge" trailer, then our "huge" house, which is now overflowing! Oh and let's not talk about the growing bellies, hehe!

Anyway, Happy 10th Anniversary baby! I LOVE YOU even more than I did 10 years ago today!!!

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........