A few recent
scrapbook layouts:
The girls climbed up in our big chair to "read" Jazlyn's Highlights magazine.......so cute, Brylie's going to miss sister when she goes to school this fall!!!
The girls climbed up in our big chair to "read" Jazlyn's Highlights magazine.......so cute, Brylie's going to miss sister when she goes to school this fall!!!

Jazlyn recently figured out how to ride her bike without training wheels (her brother had broken them late last summer and we decided to not replace them). She's very proud to be riding a "two wheeler" now! She does VERY well! Both of the kids got some nice hand-me-down bikes last week (I think?) and we greatly appreciate the Fulcher's who passed them on! Thank you!!!

Granny sent some fun money for the kids last week and we picked up this adorable outfit for Brylie with her money (plus a little, hehe). I took her out earlier this week to see what kind of faces I could capture, and here are just a couple!

Credits for all of these layouts can be seen with the corresponding layout in my gallery HERE.
Busy busy week as usual here! Last Friday night Brylie spiked a nice fever of 103.5. Her fever continued through Sunday morning, with no other symptoms. Jazlyn continued the tradition of passing gunk on and spiked her fever on Sunday night (I think? lol). I didn't even ever check hers. I knew it wasn't enough to warrant a dr visit but enough to need motrin/tylenol. She woke up fine yesterday morning. We figure Peyton will start tonight or tomorrow, then hopefully we'll be done with this little virus!
Brylie has been complaining lately about her feet hurting. Yesterday as I was getting a splinter out of her foot (she stepped on a sticker) I noticed she had probably 10 or so red spots on her foot (mostly heel) and one had even blistered. No stickers/splinters in them, and she doesn't walk outside without shoes. I looked at them again this morning and she had more on that foot (in the toe area) and one on the other foot. So back to the dr we go tomorrow. Mom's wondering if there's not something that she's stepping on that she's allergic to? Hard to tell, we'll see what we find out. Last time we saw this dr with something wierd (which is most of the time) she made the comment that if we get Brylie grown up it'll make her an old lady! LOL!!! I thought that was a funny statement, having raised her own kids and having grandkids probably close to my age! This is also the same person that my mom usually goes to (with her wierd things) and Mike too (with his wierd things, hehe), so she's used to us bringing in all sorts of odd symptoms and conditions.
Golf, t-ball (although they don't use the T anymore unless you ask for it), story hour for each of the older two, birthday parties (nearly a weekly event), plus a handfull of other activites have kept us running. We HAVE decided that we will only make one (two at the VERY most) trips in anything that requires gas. It's amazing that even though we're much busier than in the school year, we're using half or less as much gas. It's a nice break!
Mike has been walking to work and either walking home or we'll pick him up if our activites are also around that same time. We're looking at getting a little pull cart thing for Brylie to sit in (that attaches to my bike) so we can do trips such as going to the pool and such together.
Peyton did ride by himself, for the first time, to the library yesterday, and was so proud of himself! While I got the runaround from a fellow mom (KARA JEAN! lol) I was very comfortable with letting him go. It just felt like it was ok. Gotta start cutting the cord sometime I guess, and this was a much lesser evil than he's been asking for, hehe!
Anyway, I guess I better figure out what I'm going to do with Mike and Brylie snoozing together on the bed, lol (and not in bed attire).
Busy busy week as usual here! Last Friday night Brylie spiked a nice fever of 103.5. Her fever continued through Sunday morning, with no other symptoms. Jazlyn continued the tradition of passing gunk on and spiked her fever on Sunday night (I think? lol). I didn't even ever check hers. I knew it wasn't enough to warrant a dr visit but enough to need motrin/tylenol. She woke up fine yesterday morning. We figure Peyton will start tonight or tomorrow, then hopefully we'll be done with this little virus!
Brylie has been complaining lately about her feet hurting. Yesterday as I was getting a splinter out of her foot (she stepped on a sticker) I noticed she had probably 10 or so red spots on her foot (mostly heel) and one had even blistered. No stickers/splinters in them, and she doesn't walk outside without shoes. I looked at them again this morning and she had more on that foot (in the toe area) and one on the other foot. So back to the dr we go tomorrow. Mom's wondering if there's not something that she's stepping on that she's allergic to? Hard to tell, we'll see what we find out. Last time we saw this dr with something wierd (which is most of the time) she made the comment that if we get Brylie grown up it'll make her an old lady! LOL!!! I thought that was a funny statement, having raised her own kids and having grandkids probably close to my age! This is also the same person that my mom usually goes to (with her wierd things) and Mike too (with his wierd things, hehe), so she's used to us bringing in all sorts of odd symptoms and conditions.
Golf, t-ball (although they don't use the T anymore unless you ask for it), story hour for each of the older two, birthday parties (nearly a weekly event), plus a handfull of other activites have kept us running. We HAVE decided that we will only make one (two at the VERY most) trips in anything that requires gas. It's amazing that even though we're much busier than in the school year, we're using half or less as much gas. It's a nice break!
Mike has been walking to work and either walking home or we'll pick him up if our activites are also around that same time. We're looking at getting a little pull cart thing for Brylie to sit in (that attaches to my bike) so we can do trips such as going to the pool and such together.
Peyton did ride by himself, for the first time, to the library yesterday, and was so proud of himself! While I got the runaround from a fellow mom (KARA JEAN! lol) I was very comfortable with letting him go. It just felt like it was ok. Gotta start cutting the cord sometime I guess, and this was a much lesser evil than he's been asking for, hehe!
Anyway, I guess I better figure out what I'm going to do with Mike and Brylie snoozing together on the bed, lol (and not in bed attire).










No comments:
Post a Comment