This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Prayer request.....

Please, if you have ANY relationship with the Lord, please pray that His will be done with my Grandpa.

He just got out of surgery to remove a lump in his neck. The lump ended up being in his saliva gland, and it was malignant. They also had to remove some of his lymph nodes.

He's not into recovery yet, so they haven't begun to discuss radiation or chemo or anything yet. Gpa had colon cancer about 10 years ago and beat it, but did have some skin cancer removed from his ear area within the last year. I'm not sure he's willing to fight this.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh Amy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Beckie pointed it out to me and I had to rush over to your blog to read. We're all thinking of you and your family... Sending prayers up for your grandpa! Hugs...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........