I won!!!
Okay, so admittedly this won't thrill everyone like it does me, hehe.
I recently started participating in the weekly assignments at Digital Photography School.
Last week's assignment was to find clashing colors. So I took my little fake pear and headed downtown to the old NAPA building and took a couple of shoots. Mike was so embarassed, hehe!!! Well, they have a mini-contest with the entries (and wow there were some AWESOME shots this week!!!!) , and I just got the results -- and I WON!!! YEAH!!! You can read the results and see my photo as well as the two runners-up HERE.
Here's my winning photo:

Mike is still rolling his eyes ;)
I recently started participating in the weekly assignments at Digital Photography School.
Last week's assignment was to find clashing colors. So I took my little fake pear and headed downtown to the old NAPA building and took a couple of shoots. Mike was so embarassed, hehe!!! Well, they have a mini-contest with the entries (and wow there were some AWESOME shots this week!!!!) , and I just got the results -- and I WON!!! YEAH!!! You can read the results and see my photo as well as the two runners-up HERE.
Here's my winning photo:

Mike is still rolling his eyes ;)










2 comments:
WTG Amy! That's awesome! I love your picture - the others were wonderful too, but I like yours the bestest :)
Holy Cow Amy, that shot is awesome! Nice to pop in and see what you are up to! Take care girl!
Post a Comment