This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Some Brylie-isms

mankie nigh-night (I want to get my blankie and go night-night)

whoodat (who's that?)

uf ooo (love you)

mantis (Peyton's Prarie Mantis)

oggy (Peyton's frog)

kickers (Snickers, Granny and Papa's dog)

owdy (Rowdy, Uncle Marc and Aunt LaShawn's dog)

uff uff (ruff, ruff)

ana (banana)

eeet eeet (tweet tweet)

cacakes (pancakes)

rowrow (Elmo)

gacket (jacket)

pone or gapa (phone - she talks to grandpa a lot on it)

ucky bug (any bug, including flies - had a cow when we ate at the fairgrounds yesterday)

kicket (cricket - talked for hours - literally - about a cricket Mike got the other day)

kuck (duck)

bed (bread)

mum mums (food)

EEEEEEEET! (yelling at Mike, Peyton, and Jazlyn that it's time to eat, and I do mean yell)

BUCKLE! (yelling at Mike to buckle his seat belt - taught 'em well!)

deuce (juice)

kickle (tickle)

pun (fun)

CHEESE! (someone's got a camera, and it's usually momma)

koks (her new crocs, she's very proud of them since Peyton and Jazlyn have had some. When she first got them she would run and watch her feet while running)

bee bee (baby aka anyone under the age of about 5)

guit (good)

I'll be back to add more as I think of them!

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........