This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A couple of cards......

Lots of family birthday's in November! Here are a couple of cards I've made for them so far:

I didn't have time to get a good picture of this one before I needed to send it off, so I had to settle for a quick scan on the scanner -- needless to say it doesn't do it justice, and the colors are off, ugh!

Anyway, the inside says: Happy Birthday to someone who's always in perfect form!

I thought that was cute :)
The next one is also for Beate's weekend sketch challenge (and a hope that I win a prize, hehe!):

4 comments:

Beate said...

Both cards look great. I like the masculine look of the challenge card. Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Catherine said...

Love both of your cards :)

Dori Shelton said...

Both cards are great! I love the pattern paper in both of them

Kathryn said...

Wonderful cards -- !! :)

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........