I'm attempting to get a post in with a couple of pictures.
Monday the kids had their Thanksgiving Feast at school. Peyton's class didn't do anything special, but we did go eat lunch with him. After we ate with Peyton, we went to Jazlyn's school to see her eat their feast as pilgrims and indians. Only a couple kids in her class chose to be pilgrims :)

Later on Monday, it was parent's week at Jazlyn's dance class! I always enjoy getting to go in and take pictures :) Here's one of my favorites this year:
We also got to see what their costumes look like for recital. This year they get to wear two totally different outfits (instead of one leotard and just changing skirts). The ballet is absolutely beautiful, and the tap is sooooo cute!!! I can't wait to get pictures of her in them! Recital will either be the first or second weekend in May, and we will plan to have Peyton's family birthday party the same weekend - so be looking at schedules!










No comments:
Post a Comment