Busy - but good - day! HAPPY SPRING!!!
Oh if I could only start EVERY day like this one.........
Brylie and I both got some good sleep last night, despite her having shots.
First thing on my list this morning -- A PEDICURE!!! Ahhhhh, it was heavenly........Big massage chair (with heat), hot tub for my feet.........massage on my feet and calves.........not to mention that I have pretty toes now!!! See........
We've been to walmart once (and can you imagine that I forgot something?!?!?), been to the post office, and done TONS of laundry. Jazlyn is packed except for her dress, tights, and whatever shoes she's going to wear. Peyton is nearly packed.....BUT.......his clothes are getting so big that they no longer fit in his little kids suitcase! lol..........I haven't made much headway on Brylie's yet, but at least her clothes won't take a whole load of laundry (or will they, hehe)........
Mike and the kids are at the park playing -- they took the van to Kansasland tire to get aligned and the tires rotated and balanced, then walked around the block to play while they worked on it. Hopefully they'll be exhausted and take a nice nap!
Jazlyn's got dance this afternoon, then the kids have KWAM.
Oh how it will be nice to get away and "ignore" the world for a few days!
Mike's starting to worry about how his toast will go. We found several online last night, but they're so "not him." I think he decided on at least a rough draft though........we'll see how it goes (I promise I'll have pictures!).
I'm still going through Brylie's 6 month pics, but here are a few of my favorite so far!












3 comments:
Absolutely love the first picture!!!!!
yeah for pretty toes!!! and what beautiful pics!! that dress is adorable!
Yay for pedicures.. I so need one now :)
Those photos are simply adorable!
Post a Comment