This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Friday, March 23, 2007

We made it!

Well the motel has an office area, so I thought I'd escape and check everything out.

The trip down was nice -- all three kids behaved nicely. Last night was not quite as pleasant (nothing horrible, just not great sleeping arrangements) so everyone is kind of grumpy tonight.

It is SOOOOOOO humid here! We went shopping at the mall for a bit and were about to die.

Speaking of dying, my camera did.......that's my mission tomorrow, to find a new one.

Rehersal went well, supper was great!

Check with you all later!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

OH NO!!!!! What a horrible thing to have your camera die!!! I hope you are at the store when they open in the morning!

So glad that you made it safely there!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........