Whew!
One more day to go!
Today started out decently, but quickly picked up speed this afternoon!
I was able to snap a few pics of Brylie for her 6 month pictures...........I'm still editing them, but here's the last one we took................
LOL!!! That was the end.........She toppled over and took the basket with her, dumping out all of her eggs! hehe
LOL!!! That was the end.........She toppled over and took the basket with her, dumping out all of her eggs! heheBrylie's appointment today went well..........I'm so glad I hadn't taken her in yesterday, as she was 100%, and Dr Daise said he saw no signs of infection or anything, that she must have just had a touch of a virus. Praise the Lord!!! Of course this also meant she was healthy enough to get her shots too :( Peyton couldn't stand to be in the room while they gave her her shots, so he sat in the hall. So sweet! My she has grown too -- she weighed 17 pounds 13 ounces, that's still 10 ounces in 13 days! That's still newborn rates! hehe............she was 25 inches........so that puts her at the 80th percentile for weight and 25th for height (why do I suspect it will all even out once she really gets moving?!?!?!). Anyway, no concerns, will start cereal when we get back from TX, got the green light to take some Dramamine while we travel (since we nurse).
Her appt sent everything rolling.........they were already behind by about 1/2 hour, and then doc had to go deliver a baby, so we waited more. By the time we got done with shots and everything, Jazlyn's Miss Kansas event was over, and she was DEVASTATED!!! Silent tears rolled down her face as we drove past the high school to see if MAYBE they were still there, but to no avail. The only thing she'd be ok with is if we ran by Miss Jessica's. So we did, and Miss Jessica told her that she would bring a picture of Michelle for her to dance tomorrow. All was fine with the world then.............
By the time that drama was over, we only had about 45 minutes until Peyton's piano lesson, so we grabbed a bite to eat and got that done too!
I know I have lots still to tell about the day (like how the laundry didn't get done like I had hoped).......but I'm ready to hit the hay..........
More tomorrow!
Her appt sent everything rolling.........they were already behind by about 1/2 hour, and then doc had to go deliver a baby, so we waited more. By the time we got done with shots and everything, Jazlyn's Miss Kansas event was over, and she was DEVASTATED!!! Silent tears rolled down her face as we drove past the high school to see if MAYBE they were still there, but to no avail. The only thing she'd be ok with is if we ran by Miss Jessica's. So we did, and Miss Jessica told her that she would bring a picture of Michelle for her to dance tomorrow. All was fine with the world then.............
By the time that drama was over, we only had about 45 minutes until Peyton's piano lesson, so we grabbed a bite to eat and got that done too!
I know I have lots still to tell about the day (like how the laundry didn't get done like I had hoped).......but I'm ready to hit the hay..........
More tomorrow!










1 comment:
so glad that brylie is well and healthy!! so sad about mrs. kansas!!
that pic is adorable!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment