So I didn't get pics of the other things I made.........
but I do have some cards to share!
The first is for Becky's sketch challenge over at the Page Maps blog:

The second is a couple of the 10 cards I made for our November card swap. I can't remember if I already posted these and I'm too lazy to look, so enjoy if you haven't already seen them!

They're actually some more creative folds - the top piece is actually tucked under the flowers, it opens to the right, then the flap that has the flowers on it opens to the left.
The first is for Becky's sketch challenge over at the Page Maps blog:

The second is a couple of the 10 cards I made for our November card swap. I can't remember if I already posted these and I'm too lazy to look, so enjoy if you haven't already seen them!

They're actually some more creative folds - the top piece is actually tucked under the flowers, it opens to the right, then the flap that has the flowers on it opens to the left.










No comments:
Post a Comment